Thursday, January 6, 2011

How to optimize bed war, and other unpublished works.

Rather than doing something productive in my free time, I half-start new posts that never make it to the good graces of publishment. I would love to finish them, but some are irrelevant now, and most I simply can't remember the point of. My favorites are:
  • "I have awful things"
  • "It's a bird! It's a plane! It's... the flu shot"
  • "What to do in an encounter with a Muccubus"*
  • "How to optimize bed war" **
But my all-time favorite was titled, "Ode to the final days of break". Obviously it's irrelevant now, but I just can't get over the first sentence, "Okay, so this isn't an ode, it's more like an eulogy written by an extremely intoxicated porcupine for its dear old grandfather who has yet to die." Rest in peace, dear unpublished posts....




*male version of a succubus
**I REALLY wish I could remember where I was going with this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment