Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Probably the best nervous breakdown ever.

So I had a bit of a nervous breakdown this morning. It was not triggered by anything in particular, just the average frustrations of governing the trombone section, partnered with insufficent sleep quality. But it did get a little interesting, because there was a point where I lost the use of my speech entirely, and didn't fully regain it for the rest of the day. So when I wanted something or someone's attention, I made incoherent noises until a) they start paying attention or b) I remember that I can in fact speak english. It was a little like this: 
but I have 2 elbows, not just one awkward one.
(although they are both sufficently awkward)

I hope my section realizes they are slowly killing me. Night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment