Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This post was originally an angry ramble. But now it's different.

stop making me hate you. You wouldn't have to waste all that energy flipping me off for that snarky comment if you weren't blocking my pathway with your escapades. Yeah, I get it, you're in motherf***ing love. STOP RUBBING IT IN MY FACE. The cuteness is burning my eyeballs out. I don't think your tongue will fall off if you keep it in your mouth just two more seconds. And if I'm trying to talk to you I will not stop in the middle of my sentence so you can mac on your honey. really. You're making me hate everyone and everything.

Things are better now because Holly Hart and I got pie. And I almost let go of my hate for awhile. Sometimes I think I'm Ingrid. Other days I'm Jocasta. But I'm never the hero. Maybe I'll buy an acordian and join a band. Maybe I'll fall off the earth.
Listen to Cocaine Blues (Johnny Cash). You'll be a better person.

1 comment: